Thinking. Loving. Doing.: A Call to Glorify God with Heart and Mind
Primary: Thinking. Loving. Doing.: A Call to Glorify God with Heart.pdf - 34,100 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Thinking. Loving. Doing.: A Call to Glorify God with Heart.pdf - 43,889 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Thinking. Loving. Doing.: A Call to Glorify God with Heart.pdf - 47,839 KB/Sec
- Inquiring After God: Classic and Contemporary Readings (Blackwell Readings in Modern Theology)
- Reading the Bible Supernaturally: Seeing and Savoring the Glory of God in Scripture
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine
- Introduction to Biblical Counseling
- Theology of Christian Counseling, A
- Acting the Miracle: God's Work and Ours in the Mystery of Sanctification
- Not by Sight: A Fresh Look at Old Stories of Walking by Faith
- After Darkness, Light: Distinctives of Reformed Theology: Essays in Honor of R. C. Sproul
- A Survey of the New Testament: 5th Edition
- Charismatic Chaos
Here is a call to holistic Christianity. A challenge to be thinkers, engaged and serious about knowing God. And to be feelers, pulsing with passion for Jesus and his gospel. And to be doers, endeavoring great acts of love for others.
Our Savior himself shows us that holistic Christianity is comprised of mind, heart, and hands. And he shows us that the Christian life is multidimensional—irreducibly and inseparably thinking, loving, and doing.
With contributions from Francis Chan, Rick Warren, Albert Mohler, R. C. Sproul, and Thabiti Anyabwile, Thinking. Loving. Doing. extends a thorough and compelling invitation to experience the fullness of the Christian life.